Please visit the LEO webpages and review the topics offered. Study three topics from the list below and prepare one for blog presentation and class presentation:
begin clip
" I'm writing a research paper . . .
I want to make sure my ideas are logical.
I want to improve the way my writing sounds. My writing doesn't flow. It's choppy.
I'm having problems getting started.
I have difficulty organizing my writing.
I want to work on developing my writing.
I have problems with particular parts of a paper -- introductions, thesis statements, conclusions.
I need more information about particular types of writing:
I'm never sure about where commas go.
I'm having problems with sentence fragments.
I'm confused by semicolons and colons.
I want to know more about grammar and the parts of a sentence.
My native language is not English.
I'm not sure what some of the abbreviations and symbols mean that my teacher wrote on my paper.
I'm not sure what some of the terms mean that my teacher wrote on my paper.
I'm never sure how to revise or catch errors in my writing.
I'd like some ideas for making my writing nonsexist." end clip.
Source:
http://leo.stcloudstate.edu/ accessed Sept. 4, 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment